Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Blog Hop Winners

We are on Christmas break right now...
and will be back on January 13, 2013,
with new challenges and a few new sponsors.

But we didn't want you to have to wait till then for the winners 
of the Christmas Blog Hop. 

Our first sponsor was...

broken box stock
This winner will receive a stamp appropriate for the season.
The winner is.....
#8 Jac

Our second sponsor was....
 

This winner will receive 2 images of the winner's choice.
The winner is....
#14 Lovely Linda

Our Top 3 as, chosen by Rachel, this week are...
#6 Pat K
 

#9 Corysnana1
 

#15 Vinita

We will be on break until January 13, 2013.


Wishing you a very Merry Christmas
and Happy New Year


 From all of us,

Chris
Dawn
 Linda
Caroline
Holly
Maria
Marsha
Pam 
Rachel
Roberta




6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!!
    The end of the year has brought to me a special news. I won my very first badge today.Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you all at CWL, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am thrilled to have won especially as was having a not good day as MIL was taken into hospital late last night so this win has cheered me up, merry Christmas to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to see I have won as well - sorry for slow response with the Holidays and all. Thanks so much! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Top 3, Rachel. I'm honored.
    Corysnana1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for choosing my card Rachel as a Top 3. Very much appreciated. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete