Monday, September 24, 2012

CWLC 10 Back To School

Dawn here....my turn this week to host..
what a great turn out last week! so glad you are all here!
 
This weeks Challenge is

 "Back to School"
 
 
This Weeks Sponsor:
 
This week Digi Darla is offering the winner, chosen by Random.org their choice of 5 images
 
 
Here is some awesome inspiration from CWLC DT
 Digi Darla Designs was generous enough to offer some images for our DT to use.
 
Linda
with/ Digi Darla's "Love to study"

 


Chris
with/ Digi Darla's "Love To Study"



Sandra
with/ Digi Darla's "Back  to School teen"



Sue
with/ Digi Darla's "Back to School"



Dawn
with Digi Darla's "Back to School word art"
 
 
with Digi Darla's "Great Big World"

Abbie

Andrea

---------------------------




3 comments:

  1. Such a fun challenge and fabulous inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.k. I know I'm not crazy...my card showed up as a winner and another blogger saw it too, now it's gone...thought I was losing my marbles, tee hee, but still don't know where the post went, left 2 comments on it, so I know it's somewhere... :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are correct....It was taken back down cause It was not supose to be posted till Tues Morning!!! yes you are the winner!

      Delete